Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Experience will always trump knowledge

"Praise the Lord, all you servants of the Lord who minister by night in the house of the Lord. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the Lord. May the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth, bless you from Zion." ~ Psalm 134~

"You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace." ~Song of Songs 4:9~

"Place me me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyeilding as the grave. It burns like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned." ~Song of Songs 8:6-7~

~ Give him your darkest hours, look him in the eye, put your frozen heart in the flame of God's love. ~ Queen

No comments: