Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back from Romania.

8/18 ~ I just returned back from a three week trip to Romania and Moldova. Wow. a lot to process. I put in my two weeks at Starbucks, my Aunt died and they had a memorial service for her the morning of the day I was flying back to the States. Also, it's my 29th birthday and really want to be with family right now. (my mom and dad just called and sang happy birthday :)

8/19/09 ~ Had a good day. Had voice lesson with Donna Edwards, went to my Prayer room team meeting. Miss Wendy gave us Mike B. overview of the Song of Solomon. I then had a great dinner with my special house mates- Christina and CJ. They are such a blessing. I don't know any other newly wed couple that would want someone to live with them. Not only that, they like me as a person and friend. We get along really well. God is good. I went over to visit my two pals, (who both were or are fellow Starbucks employees). We had coffee :) then they invited me to share about Romania. They wanted to pray for me and they were very encouraging. I felt God's presence near. Now I am home listening to Miss Cassie Campbell, while I wash dishes. The dog is quietly lounging in the dimly lit living room. I'm taking a break from dishes for a minute. 'sigh'.

Here's a vision of mine for the future: Living in Romania one day, with my husband. I want us to be sent by IHOP as missionaries to start a House of Prayer / light house for Exodus Cry. We will work with orphans and trafficked women. I want a coffee shop with live continual worship. Mostly acoustic, and chill. Contemplative worship/prayer. I want to have health foods/beverages and superior coffee :) I want to give jobs to endangered teenage girls, and to be their friend. I would love for my husband and I to be the ones to hold, mentor and disciple orphans, the abused, and the broken. I always want to be tied to the House of Prayer. I would love for my parents and brothers to visit and serve on work teams and ministry teams in Romania to the orphans. I pray for my Mom, Dad, John and Stephen to come to IHOP KC, and be apart of the Prayer Movement. I'm sure there's more, but I'll leave it at that for now.
~ Love Jesus, till you know He loves you, and then love others, like you have been loved by Him. Then Love Him again.
Steph Q

No comments: