Thursday, March 27, 2008

There is more to it than this, I know it.... .get fired up

There is a flame that is in my heart that has been sheltered in a bubble for 6 months. Now i'm out in the open and exposed to the elements. I refuse to be snuffed out. Treading through a mine field of water bombs, i am determined to make it through alive and not only that, i want to come out on the other side a blazing bonfire! There is more to life than just getting by, floating along, sitting pretty, aimlessly wandering etc. There is a purpose and I am pursuing it to the end. I am not going to wait for it to knock on my door, or whisper in my ear. I'm all about getting out in the city streets, hollering, day and night. I am on a mission to find the one my heart loves. Nothing else satisfies. Staying under my cozy little covers ain't gonna cut it. I refuse to be a little red coal inside a fireplace with a little screen around it. Those without vision parish. Surrounded by the wanderers of this world, I press on toward the goal to win the prize of which calls me heavenward.....
Seek first his kingdom...
-SQ

No comments: