Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A little bit of a breakthrough..

The sun is rising as we speak (read/write...??). Time for this night owl to hit the hay. Brief update, I think I know what I am to do in this "season" of my life! As I was pacing in the dance square of the Global Prayer Room on Red Bridge Rd, KC MO.. :) .. this was prob around 3am?? It hit me. I want God to send me back to school, debt free. :) No working a job, sent. I want to learn about nutrition, health, take art classes, writing, history, learn a language or two.. I want to take jazz vocal lessons, some kind of dance lessons, (jazz ballet??), piano, and so much more!! Would love to learn more about coffee, the coffee trade etc. .. How to run a coffee shop/bed and breakfast/ safe house/ worship center etc etc... :)!! Sound board... Also, it has been confirmed by more than 2 people's prophetic words... God has me moving into a season of healing for my own heart, and in turn will make me a deliverer!! How cool is that. The chorus that God gave me in South Africa comes to my mind.. :

"Their hearts are in a cage and they're all locked up. You hold the keys, Jesus."
"Their hearts are in a cage and they're all locked up. Please set them free, Jesus."

I feel He has turned it around on me, as my housemate also confirmed in a prophetic word, that God is saying my heart's in a cage and it's all locked up. He holds the keys and He will set me free! Oh beautiful Jesus :) I love Him.

~Queen

No comments: