Monday, June 28, 2010

another email post from yours truly...

Quick update. We prayed outside a brothel in Capetown here a few days ago. One of our SA contacts had a dream about this place and in her dream God told her it was run by Muslims and that is was a brothel. God also told her that women would be rescued out of it. Yesterday on the front page of the newspaper told of a bust at the very place in her dream. We had prayed outside and talked with a Muslim guy outside the place. 31 girls were rescued, all from Eastern Europe. Also the Johns, (the men purchasing sex) and the pimps (Muslims), were arrested!! This is Huge for South Africa history!! And over 1000. false visa documents were confiscated!! Praise the Lord. God has been directing our steps and conversations the whole time. God is so Goood!!!! Personal request: I am tired. Sharing a room with several others and getting woke up early, and staying up late is taking a toll. Only one shower at the moment between all 14 of us :) PRay for physical strength and health, as well as spiritual refreshing/filling. Ministering has been so great, but I need a fill up :) God has been giving me such boldness in singing out and leading worship! I am so blessed and encouraged to see the growth in my heart/musically etc. I know it's God, not me :) It is such a kiss from the Lord, in how He has been stretching me, pushing me out in front and then singing, and speaking through me. It has been such a long road of battling fear of man and insecurities, and now I am feeling that God is giving me victories. :) AMEn, this chorus came to my heart yesterday: " I'm no longer a slave to sin, no longer driven by fear" (repeated) ... "no longer a slave, no longer afraid.. I've got Jesus..." Blessings, miss you all,
Steph

PS.. we leave for Johannesburg on Wed, be praying for our travel,
Steph

No comments: