Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Count Down...

10 days from now I will be heading back to Kansas City, MO. This time it won't be for three months, or six months. It will be for two years.. or ten :) who knows.... Things are kind of a caotic mess, but trying to continue that leaning thing, and the being thankful for my daily bread. I get myself in trouble when I start looking ahead too far cause then I start to worry etc. Don't know where I'll get gas money for my car for work in a couple days, let alone for my 11 hour drive. Don't know who is going to take my unruly dogs and my little cat, but I don't need to right? I have enough gas for today, enough food for today, and I don't "need" a home for my pets just yet. I have "enough".. So this little note will be proof of God's provision when I look back in a couple weeks. Keep an eye out. I'll be bringing the answer, and the amazing story of how good, how faithful and how God provided for me in the perfect time..
~Steph

No comments: