Monday, February 25, 2008

Give, give, give, give...etc.....

Guies, God is so faithful! He is so good and he hears every whisper from my heart. Update on my house. I thought I was going to lose it and have it foreclosed on a few weeks ago. Wasn't able to pay Jan or Feb on house payment. I have felt in my heart that the Lord has already said yes, for several weeks now. I still have inquired of him and asked for him to provide, none-the-less. There have been so many little confirmations in many different ways, and a few days ago, God opened a crack in heaven and gave me a glimpse of what is in store for my future. I was reading and praying Malachi 3:10-12 in the Prayer room the other night. I was agreeing with his word and asked him to put me on someones heart that night or the next day. I told him I would be looking for it and expectantly believing. Got into singing and about 20 min after my 2 min prayer, a girl tapped me on my shoulder. I barely know her, she is from the internship in track 1. I opened my eyes and she handed me a note that said, "Be Blessed". I slowly opened it up thinking, maybe some gas money or something. $1,000.00 check!!!!! I was shocked and humbled and ran her down and mouthed "are you sure?!!" (we aren't supposed to talk in Prayer room midnight-6am). She said yes, and I strangled her with several hugs. Weak arms and legs, fast heartbeat and aching cheeks (from smiling) I thanked God.
-Be encouraged to trust in God's provision,
Stephanie Q

No comments: