Monday, December 10, 2007

feeling a little like a freshly squeezed orange...

I am not resistant, though i definitely feel a little uncomfortable. Probably like how an orange would feel mid-squeeze when someone is trying to make fresh oj. Ever been in a plane and your ears get all that pressure built up and gotta say not all that pleasant, but when they finally pop.. you can hear again. ... So yes, I am feeling the pinch, a draft, a little on the edge.
I am at a place where the foundation beneath me is under construction, bunch of demolition being shuffled about. My support has been swept away, my walls are knocked out and a skeleton frame work is what stands. My only support beam to lean on is God. No where to run to or anyone to depend on in this moment but Him. Just waiting on the cement to harden, dry. I am in a good place, and when supply and provision come, there will be no way it was from what I have done. All the props will go to God for sure. To him be the glory in my life. After the squeeze comes relief that satisfies thirst.
Steph Queen

1 comment:

Iemkje said...

Steph, you are so funny :-)
Your blogs make me smile and laugh hehe!
How you describe things, I love it :-)
Blessings to you!